Saturday, December 25, 2010

chrisTmas . . dan diA

its already 1.22am , 25th december, merry christmas everyone ;)  the Christian believe that during Christmas, especially christmas eve family should be together and just have fun , make up the christmas tree and listen to the christmas songs. but im sitting here in my room, infront of my laptop listening to lite.fm love songs. watahell kan?! love songs during christmas, in the middle of the night bagus nyer~.

well, maybe its because i miss dia so much kot. who is "dia"? haha lets just say that i have a humongous crush on that person and that person is my friend. ;)

yea, i miss dia sgt sgt. in college, before i went to sleep , i always make sure that i dont listen to any love songs bkoz it will evoke the feeling of missing dia. i tried to hate dia, but the more i hate dia, the more i love dia. but i dont want to ruin the friendship that we are having rite now. i just wish that dia tau how much dia brightens up my life.

to me, dia is like the brightest light that shine in the darkest moment of my life. i was drown by loneliness, despair and darkness. then , dia save me. i always happy whenever i with dia. even hearing dia's voice makes me happy for the rest of the day. i cant stop thinking about dia.

i even wrote so far a 3000++ word essay about dia and how dia make me feel about dia. dia's character is what attract me to like dia. dia is cute, sensible, always jumpin around and know how to make people laugh. hahahaha, i'll never forget how dia make me laugh when the first time we met in kl. i miss that moment. even though kl is bz but during that time, the only thing in my mind is dia.

should i say i love you to dia? should i ? i really dont want to ruin our friendship. im afraid that dia will think im obsess with dia. but i am obsess about dia. i want dia to be by my side evrytime im down n lonely . i want dia to say "dont worry, everything going to alright" to me whenever im sad. i want dia to be apart of me.

omg! i think i am obsess with dia. ok im gonna stop before i went all crazy . but i wont stop thinking about

DIA ...

No comments:

Post a Comment